[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting for Wednesday, February 4th is cancelled

Dear Colleagues,

At this time, I have received no contributions or requests for presentation/discussion time for today’s scheduled ad hoc meeting.

As noted below, I will cancel today’s call and we will meet at the next scheduled time, Wednesday, February 18tt, 2015 at 9:30AM PST.

I am anticipating that some work now underway will be ready for review in the ad hoc at that time.

Until then, participants were encouraged to review the strawman text and potential paths forward (included below for reference until contributions from January 21st are posted).

Discussion of the strawman text (including suggestions for filling in the “TBDs”, thoughts on the potential paths forward, and/or alternate text) is encouraged.

As always, your contributions related to improving and augmenting the existing test, of replacing the existing test, and of deleting the existing requirement are welcome!

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair