[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3 NGEABT Enterprise Noise and Use Case Analysis ad hoc Meeting Reminder.

Dear Colleagues,

   The third meeting of the 802.3 NGEABT Enterprise Noise and Use Case Analysis  ad hoc is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 from 9:30am to 11:00am PST.

   As of now, I have not received any contributions for presentation. In the case that I do not receive any contributions by 4:00pm PST today, I will cancel the tomorrow’s session.

   Best regards,

German Feyh

802.3 NGEABT Enterprise Noise and Use Case Analysis ad hoc Chair