[802.3_NGBASET] NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad-hoc conference call - looking for some affiliations

Folks,

I’m trying to track down affiliations for a few people which have attended one of more of the Architecture Ad-hoc calls since the plenary in last November.

From the webex screen scraping, I have the following folks whose affiliations I don’t know.

Evan Lau

Jing Fang

Paul Hathaway

Thomas Brown

If you are on the list above, please let me know your affiliation.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad Hoc Chair