[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 is cancelled

Dear Colleagues,

At this time, I have received no contributions or requests for presentation/discussion time in today’s scheduled ad hoc meeting.

Therefore, as announced yesterday, I am cancelling today’s call and we will meet at the next scheduled time, Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 at 9:30AM PST.

For planning purposes, I do anticipate discussing some strawman text for a possible informative Annex during the next meeting.

As a reminder, contributions related to the work of the ad hoc are welcomed, including those related to refining details of implementation (source-adjustment criteria, measurement points, and levels used) as suggested by the editor’s note in our P8023bq D2.0, subclause 113.5.4.3.

For your reference, the specification currently in the draft may be viewed in the D2.0 document.

Thank you to all participants for our ongoing constructive and informative discussions on this topic.

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair