[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call May 12th 9:00am PST - Call is CANCELLED.

Folks,

I received no requests for timeslots/presentations for tomorrow.

I’m guessing everyone is busy getting ready for Pittsburg in a weeks’ time J

With no agenda items, I’m cancelling tomorrows AdHoc (which means that Pete Cibula is of the hook).

I look forward to seeing you in Pittsburg.

PS:  I’ve also set up regular meetings in this time slot between the May interim and the July Plenary.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair