[802.3_NGBASET] agenda preview for 802.3bz

Dear Colleagues,

I have received many inquiries regarding the agenda for our meeting next week.

I am still working on the web page… in the meantime please review the preliminary agenda below.

If you have requested a presentation slot and do not see it here please alert me asap!

P802.3bz starts on Tuesday at 1pm.

Thanks,

David Chalupsky, Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3bz

time

Time

Title

Presenter

Affiliation

0:15

1:00 PM

Open, appoint secretary & confirm chair

David Law

HP

0:30

1:15 PM

Agenda and General Information

Chair

??

0:15

1:45 PM

Architecture ad hoc report

Peter Jones

Cisco

0:10

2:00 PM

Use Case ad hoc report

Chris DiMinico

MC Communications

0:10

2:10 PM

ENUCA ad hoc report

German Feyh

Broadcom

0:20

2:20 PM

External Noise Event Study

German Feyh

Broadcom

0:20

2:40 PM

Testing Impulse Noise Tolerance

Larry Cohen

Aquantia

0:30

3:00 PM

A Quick Draft to 802.3bz: Editorial Considerations, Standards Dependencies, and Potential Timeline

George Zimmerman

CME Consulting

0:20

3:30 PM

BREAK

0:20

3:50 PM

Link Segment Specifications

George Zimmerman

CME Consulting

0:20

4:10 PM

Cat 6 Alien Crosstalk and Related System Margins

Paul Vanderlaan

Berk-Tek

0:20

4:30 PM

Alien crosstalk and 2.5 G

Dieter Schicketanz

Leoni-Kerpan

0:20

4:50 PM

PCS/PMA Proposal

Tom Souvignier

Broadcom

0:20

5:10 PM

10GBASE-T Uncoded Bit Error Challenges & Ramifications

Ramin Farjadrad

Aquantia

0:30

5:30 PM

PMA/PCS Considerations for 2.5G and 5G

Ramin Shirani

Aquantia

6:00 PM

recess for the day

0:10

9:00 AM

Day 2 - opening remarks

0:30

9:10 AM

Scaling the MAC and XGMII for 2.5/5GBASE-T

Howard Frazier

Broadcom

0:20

9:40 AM

PHY/MAC Interface

Amrik Bains

Cisco

0:20

10:00 AM

xGBASE-T Auto-Negotiation Proposal

William Lo

Marvell

0:30

10:20 AM

802.3bz Layers - Auto-negotiation Proposal

Yong Kim

Broadcom

0:30

10:50 AM

Supporting Materials for 802.3bz Layers - Auto-negotiation Proposal

Yong Kim

Broadcom

0:30

11:20 AM

802.3bz Layers - CL45 Management Proposal

Yong Kim

Broadcom

1:30

11:50 AM

LUNCH

3:00

1:20 PM

Discussion, Consensus Proposals, Motions & Straw Polls

0:05

4:20 PM

Closing Business

0:10