[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call May 26th 9:00am PST - Reminder and call for contributions

All,

We have our regular weekly call coming up Tuesday May 26th from 9:00am to 10:30am PST.

Given that we were meeting in Pittsburgh last week (where we got a LOT done!), and this has been a long weekend in the US for Memorial Day (I went to a music festival - http://www.strawberrymusic.com/Home.aspx), I’m thinking about cancelling for tomorrow.

I should have brought this up in Pittsburgh last week, but I didn’t.

If you wish to present, please request a timeslot by 10:00pm PST Monday May 25th. If I don’t see any requests, I will cancel and give everyone time to catch up after Pittsburgh.

A separate calendar invite has previously been sent.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair