[802.3_NGBASET] CANCELLED: IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call June 8th 9:00am PST

No agenda requests have been received for this week’s ad hoc.   At least one request is pending for next week though, so stay tuned!

(Peter is travelling and may not be available to cancel the meeting from your calendar.)

Dave

From: Peter Jones (petejone) [mailto:petejone@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 11:44 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Cibula, Peter R; Chalupsky, David; Amrik Bains (ambains)
Subject: RE: IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call June 8th 9:00am PST - Reminder and call for contributions

Folks,

FYI  I had a typo in this email. The next meeting slot is “Tuesday 9th June”, and request cutoff time is “1:00pm PST Monday June 8th”.

I have not received any requests so far.

Please consider 1:00pm PST Monday the cutoff date, early requests for presentations make the AdHoc chair’s life easier.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair