From: Chalupsky, David [mailto:david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 4:54 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] P802.3bz D0.1 is now available

Many thanks to George and our editorial team for creating D0.1.

It is posted here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bz/private/8023bz_D0p1.pdf

We gave out the private area password during last week’s architecture ad hoc call, and you can get it during tomorrow’s ad hoc if you still need it.

Comments on this draft will be addressed in the July meeting, with the goal of authorizing the creation of D1.0 after that meeting.

You are STRONGLY REQUESTED to use the comment tool at the URL:

<http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/filemaker/Generic_Commenting_Tool.zip>

To use the tool, extract all components into a folder and do not move any component from that folder as this will cause the executable to not work correctly. The tool is:

Comment_Tool_Generic_Solution.exe