[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bz/bq CMRR ad hoc - Clamp test comments from BZ

Attached is an extract of the ‘Clamp Test’ comments received during task force review of 802.3bz d1p0, to help guide the discussion when Pete Cibula schedules the ad hoc (I believe for tomorrow).  I’ve put two orderings to maximize both choice and confusion.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860