[802.3_NGBASET] Recommendation on adding register bits for THP bypass

All – attached is a recommendation for resolving the register bits for THP bypass on both BZ and BQ.  Thanks to William Lo for doing some good planning.  We need to add an AN control register and an AN status register for the new bits.  These will only contain the THP bypass request and LP THP bypass request for now.

Please review.  We can discuss at the breakout time tomorrow morning.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860