From: Cibula, Peter R
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:32 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Jon_Lewis@xxxxxxxx'; German Feyh (feyh@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Moffitt, Bryan (BMoffitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx); Jim Bauer (jbauer@xxxxxxxxxxx); Larry Cohen (Larry.Cohen@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Ramin.Farjad@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Hossein Sedarat
Subject: RE: [802.3_NGBASET] P802.3bq and P802.3bz - Discussion of comments, Annex 113A

Here's an updated sandbox and a v0p8 markup that reflects the results of our discussions in yesterday's .bq comment resolution session and hopefully in line with the general direction that we've established of describing one method while not prohibiting other calibration, validation and test practices, and then providing that level of detail and reviewing some optional implementations and recommended practices in a future technical tutorial.

The v0p8 includes the following high-level changes (see the doc for specific changes):
* Added text clarifying that other measurement methods may be used during calibration & validation.
* Restored original diagrams and removed the definition of the directional coupler.
* Promoted Note 1 to a "Cable clamp calibration" paragraph
* Added minimum step size
* Added minimum dwell time
* Added reduce source output power between frequency transitions.

I look forward to this morning's discussion!

~Pete