From: Cibula, Peter R [mailto:peter.r.cibula@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 7:55 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] IEEE P802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc - No meeting today, October 1st 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Due to an unforeseen and unavoidable conflict in the RxCMNR ad hoc chair’s (that’d be Pete’s) schedule, the P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc will not meet today as previously indicated.

As an informational heads up, note that we will adopt the “Alternating Wednesday/Thursday” proposal circulated last week.

A follow-up message will be coming to an inbox near you later today.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience associated with this short notice.

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq RxCMNR ad hoc Chair