[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE P802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc and P802.3bz ENUCA Ad Hoc Meeting series - new date and times listed below

*** NEW MEETING DATES & TIMES FOR THE P802.3bq Rx CMNR and P802.3bz ENUCA AD HOCS – ALTERNATING WED/THURS AT 9:00AM PDT ***

Dear Colleagues and RxCMNR/ENUCA ad hoc participants,

Greetings!

This short message announces a series of P802.3bq RxCMNR/P802.3bz ENUCA ad hoc meetings between now and the November IEEE 802.3 Plenary meeting.

As discussed in the ad hoc report outs, looking ahead we believe that our mutual work is twofold:

·         Prepare a technical tutorial (a.k.a. “A User’s Guide to Annex 113A”) to pair with the proposed MultiGBASE-T tutorial discussed in the P802.3bq and P802.3bz Task Force meetings.

·         Continue to review comments received against Clause 113.5.4.3 and/or Annex 113A (P8023bq RxCMNR ad hoc), including any changes to Annex 113A for P802.3bz which have been commented to 802.3bq (P802.3bz ENUCA ad hoc)

Based on responses to the proposed meeting schedule, we will use the “Alternating Wednesday/Thursday Proposal” with start times at 9:00AM PDT resuming this week - the week of October 5th - vs the week of October 27th as previously announced.

Oct 1: Rx CMR (Not scheduled due to an unavoidable conflict in the RxCMNR ad hoc chair’s schedule)

Oct 7: ENUCA

Oct. 15: Rx CMR

Oct. 21: ENUCA

Oct. 29: Rx CMR

Nov. 4: ENUCA

Pete will schedule the next P802.3bq RxCMNR ad hoc series on alternate Thursdays beginning October 15th, 2015 at 9:00AM PDT.

Look for a similar schedule announcement for German’s alternate Wednesdays ENUCA ad hoc series as well.

In preparation for our work on the technical tutorial, we will start a reflector discussion with a relevant subject line and some thoughts on the scope and content of the tutorial.

We encourage participants to join in this discussion and to share their views early and often!

Thanks again for your support as we move into the final phase of this work!

Best regards,

Pete Cibula & German Feyh

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair (Pete)

P802.3bz ENUCA ad hoc Chair (German)