From: Chalupsky, David [mailto:david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 10:18 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] presentations for the November IEEE 802.3 meeting in Dallas

Highlights:

Deadline for requesting presentations: 11:59pm Friday Oct 30, 2015 AOE

Deadline for submitting presentations: 11:59pm Tuesday Nov 3, 2015 AOE

When making your presentation request, please indicate if the request is for P802.3bq or P802.3bz.

Also please indicate if the presentation is in support of a comment on P802.3bq D2.3 or P802.3bz D1.1 drafts.

Meeting Information

The 802.3 plenary meeting is the week of Monday November 14 9.  802.3 meets in plenary session on Monday at 10am and Thursday 1-6pm.

IEEE P802.3bq and P802.3bz will meet Monday afternoon, and all day Tuesday Wednesday.  Detailed meeting agenda will announced after the close of presentation requests, and the close of P802.3bq and P802.3bz draft comment periods.

Call For Presentations:

Requests for presentation time must be made two Fridays preceding the meeting.   Presentation materials (emailed in PDF format) are due by Tuesday of the week preceding the meeting.

Specific dates for this meeting are highlighted above.

Please send presentation requests and materials to me at david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx, copying George Zimmerman (george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Jon Lewis (jon_lewis@xxxxxxxx).

In your presentation request email, please include the following information;

Title of Presentation

Abstract  -  (a brief abstract is greatly appreciated to help organize our meeting)

Time Requested

Presenter, Affiliation

Co-Author(s), Affiliation(s)

Please strive to keep the presentation title consistent between the meeting request and the submitted file.

File name conventions

Please use the following convention for the presentation file name:

Filename: presenterlastname_<project>_nn_mmyy.pdf

Where project = 3bq for 25G/40GBASE-T or 3bz for P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T.

Where nn=01 for your first presentation and is incremented for additional presentations by the same author.

Presentation updates should be indicated by an alpha suffix to the presentation number.  Example an update to 01 is 01a.  All lower case, and no spaces please.

There should be no spaces in the filename.

As a reminder, please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material have no restrictive notices in the email.  All such emails will be refused and requests / presentations will not be acknowledged.

Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information (per Procedure for Presenters web page):

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/bq/public/presentproc.html

Also, to support the web site search tool used by the IEEE P802.3 web site the 'Document Information' fields of the PDF file must be completed as follows:

Title: Title of presentation

Author: Name(s) of author(s)

Subject: <IEEE P802.3bq 25G/40GBASE-T Task Force / IEEE P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T Task Force>  as appropriate

I look forward to seeing everyone in Dallas!

Best Regards,

David Chalupsky

Chair, IEEE P802.3bq 25G/40GBASE-T Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3bz 2.5G/5GBASE-T Task Force