[802.3_NGBASET] Announcement of additional IEEE P802.3bq interim meeting Dec 11th, 2015

Dear Colleagues

As discussed in our meeting this week, P802.3bq will be holding an out-of-cycle contingent interim to resolve any comments received from our planned D2.4 recirculation.

This meeting may be cancelled if an additional recirculation is not required before entering Sponsor Ballot.

This email is confirming that we plan to hold this meeting on Dec 11th, 2015 in Santa Clara, California.  The meeting will be 2 hours in duration, starting at 9am PST.  Attending by teleconference will be an option for this meeting.  Please email me (david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx) for call-in formation if you plan to attend remotely.

The meeting will be hosted by Intel.  There will be no registration fees and no hotel block bookings.  There are many hotels close to this facility but please be aware they book up early.

Meeting logistics;

Address:

Intel Robert Noyce Building

2200 Mission College Blvd.

Santa Clara, California 95052

Scheduled time:

Friday Dec 11, 2015 9am-11am.

Registration for the meeting is required for those attending in person. Registration closes on Tuesday Dec 8th.  Please register using this Eventbrite page:

David Chalupsky

Chair, IEEE P802.3bq 25G/40GBASE-T Task Force