[802.3_NGBASET] Comments and proposed responses are now posted for IEEE P802.3bq D3.0

Dear Colleagues,

IEEE P802.3bq D3.0 comments with proposed responses are now posted.

You will also find an “EZ bucket” bin posted, sorted both by clause and comment ID.

Commenters – please review the EZ bucket!  We intend to make a single motion at the January meeting to adopt the EZ bucket responses.

If you would like specific comments removed from the EZ bucket and considered separately, please send an email to George Zimmerman and me indicating the comment number of the comment you would like removed from the EZ bucket.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/comments/index.html

Many thanks to the reviewers, and to our editorial team for a quick turn around on the proposed responses.

David Chalupsky, Chair, IEEE P802.3bq 25G/40GBASE-T Task Force