[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch AdHoc conf call - March 1st 9:00am PST

Folks,

We have a timeslot where we could have a call this Tuesday March 1st 9:00am PST.

I personally have a conflict at this time so will not be able to attend, but am happy to let someone else host the call if needed.

The week after (March 8th) I will also not be able to attend, and after that we are meeting in Macau.

I’m not aware of any requests for presentations at this time. If you want to present either this week, or next, please let me know before midday Monday Feb 29th so we can find an alternate host.

If there are no requests for time, I will cancel both calls.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair