[802.3_NGBASET] P802.3bz comments posted

Dear Colleagues,

Comments received on D2.0 of IEEE P802.3bz during the initial working group ballot, and proposed responses to them, have been posted to the website.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bz/comments/index.html

We have 219 comments (two of which have been withdrawn already.  Our editorial team has categorized 70 EZ comments, and 52 comments to align with changes made to BQ on the last ballot, leaving 105 comments to resolve individually.

In the comment area you will find:

-          The full set of P802.3bz D2.0 comments in three files, sorted by clause, comment ID, and topic respectively.

-          An EZ Bucket collection of comments we hope to approve with a single motion. http://www.ieee802.org/3/bz/comments/802d3bz_D2p0_EZ_Page.pdf

-          A BQALIGN collection of comments we hope to approve with a single motion.  These 52 comments were submitted by George with the purpose of aligning P802.3bz to P802.3bq D3.1.

Please review the EZ Bucket and BQALIGN files.  If you feel there are specific comments which should be removed from the buckets and considered individually, please notify George Zimmerman and me by email.  You will also have another chance to individualize these comments prior to the bucket motions.

Many thanks to you for reviewing the P802.3bz draft, and to our editorial team for generating the proposed responses.

See you in Macau!

Dave Chalupsky

Chair, IEEE P802.3bz and P802bq