[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bz EZ Bucket AND BQ Align Bucket

Please remember to review the comments in 2 buckets on the 802.3bz website.  These include both the familiar “EZ” bucket, (comments that are straightforward corrections to the text), and a new bucket this time, the “BQALIGN” bucket, which contains comments representing changes approved in 802.3bq D3p0 that have parallel text in 802.3bz D2p0.  Comments marked with the BQALIGN topic are expected to be approved in a single motion as well.

For the BQ ALIGN bucket, please review http://www.ieee802.org/3/bz/comments/802d3bz_D2p0_BQALIGN_Page.pdf

For the EZ bucket, please review http://www.ieee802.org/3/bz/comments/802d3bz_D2p0_EZ_Page.pdf

Please email any comment you wish to be removed from either bucket to me, or be prepared to let us know at the beginning of the meeting next week.

Note that there is no EZ bucket for BQ, we really don’t have that many comments.

See you in Macau,

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chief Editor, IEEE P802.3bq and IEEE P802.3bz Task Forces

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860