From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:32 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] Update on IEEE 802.3 items on closing IEEE 802 Executive Committee agenda

Dear Colleagues,

I was asked for an update on the IEEE 802.3 items on closing IEEE 802 Executive Committee agenda, in summary all IEEE 802.3 items were approved, I've listed the items below.

-----

Submission of IEEE Std 802.3-2015 for adoption by ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 was approved

IEEE P802.3bp: Conditional approval to proceed to RevCom submittal.
IEEE P802.3bq: Conditional approval to proceed to RevCom submittal.
IEEE P802.3by: Conditional approval to proceed to RevCom submittal.

IEEE P802.3bz: Conditional approval to proceed to sponsor ballot.

IEEE P802.3bs: Modified CSD responses approved, PAR modification request forwarded to NesCom.
IEEE P802.3bt: PAR modification request forwarded to NesCom.
IEEE P802.3cc: CSD responses approved, PAR forwarded to NesCom.
IEEE P802.3cd: CSD responses approved, PAR forwarded to NesCom.
IEEE 802.3ce: IEEE P802.3-2015/Cor1 (IEEE 802.3ce) PAR forwarded to NesCom.

IEEE 802.3 25 Gb/s Ethernet PMD(s) for Single Mode Fiber Study Group 1st extension approved.
IEEE 802.3 50 Gb/s Ethernet over a single-lane, next generation 100 Gb/s and 200 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group 1st extension approved.
IEEE 802.3 200 Gb/s Ethernet single-mode Study Group 1st extension approved.

IEEE 802.3 Ethernet YANG models Study Group approved.

-----

In respect to the PARs forwarded to NesCom, I submitted them to the 2nd May 2016 NesCom teleconference. Since it is a teleconference meeting, it will be followed by a 10 day email ballot of its recommendations by the IEEE-SA Standards Board. We should therefore know if our PARs have been approved shortly before the May IEEE 802.3 interim meeting series.

Best regards,
  David