[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bz sponsor ballot recirc closes tomorrow! preliminary comments attached

We are nearing the close of the first recirculation of the 802.3bz sponsor ballot.  If you are in the sponsor pool and are planning to submit comments, don’t forget the deadline is not AOE, but is eastern standard time.  You will see that few comments have been received thus far.  Deadline for rogue comments (Chair’s standard offer) has already passed, but if you really need to submit some, please get them to me in the next couple of hours.

For your reference, I have attached the comments received thus far, along with preliminary proposed responses.  Most all of the comments are editorial / EZ in nature, there are a few sticky points.  One, related to our unresolved negative, following the discussion in the architectural ad hoc, a small group has been discussing the issues, and hopefully we should have a presentation or email discussion to help the Task Force resolve the comment.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chief Editor, IEEE P802.3bz Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx