[802.3_NGEPON] 08/27/15 NG-EPON Study Group meeting notes

Note: I will be extending the weekly meeting to two hours. I will only use the IEEE NG-EPON email reflector for the meeting invitation and any future broadcast emails. If you have not yet joined, please click this link to join: http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGEPONSG/reflector.html

Folks,
Please let me know if I need to add to or revise the meeting notes below.
Curtis

08/27/2015
IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Study Group Work Items and Socialization
Meeting Start:
Meeting End:

Table 1: Attendees
Name Employer/Affiliation