[802.3_NGEPON] 10/01/15 100G-EPON weekly consensus-building meeting agenda

Folks,

For tomorrow’s meeting we will begin working our way through the agenda below. I hope everyone comes ready to contribute, especially to items (2) and (3). Marek plans to extend his previous architecture slide deck to lead us toward item (2), but we will need input from many of you and willingness to contribute.

(1) Discuss deliverables for Plenary (obviously, most important and time critical),

(2) Establish critical/baseline decisions list (and prioritize as much as possible),

(3) Identify contributors for baseline material

(4) Estimate timeline

Curtis

11:30 am - 1:30 pm MDT

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/333639325

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 333-639-325

Meeting ID: 333-639-325

Curtis Knittle