[802.3_NGMMF] George Zimmerman's presentation on CSD for today's NGMMF telecon

All, please find attached presentation on Criteria for Standards Development to be given by George Zimmerman in our telecom  today.  I will update the website after a bit more training later today.

Warm regards,

Robert

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Systems & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581