[802.3_NGMMF] review of contributions presenting relative costs in Geneva

All,

I want to thank David Law again for guiding us through a discussion of the rules surrounding discussion of relative costs in our meetings.

I request that anyone intending to present relative cost data in the NGMMF Study Group allow David and myself to preview it a week prior to presentation in a face-to-face meeting or 3 days prior to an Ad Hoc call, to allow yourself time for changes if needed.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

NEW ROLLABLE RIBBON TECHNOLOGY!  Learn More!

cid:image002.jpg@01D347FA.DD963080

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581