[802.3_NGMMF] Unapproved Meeting Notes for December 18, 2017 NGMMF Ad Hoc Teleconference

All

Unapproved Meeting Notes for December 18, 2017 NGMMF Ad Hoc Teleconference attached.

Please review prior to today’s Ad Hoc Teleconference, so we can approve the meeting notes.

Please let me know if there are any corrections.

I was not sure about employer and affiliation for Zhaoping Yi – I believe it may be New H3C. If someone knows Zhaoping Yi, please let me know their contact information or have them contact me with their employer/affiliation information.

Also, I did not have employer and affiliation for Jonas Li. If someone knows Jonas Li, please let me know their contact information or have them contact me with their employer/affiliation information.

Thanks

Mabud

G. Mabud Choudhury
Standards Manager
Global Fiber R&D and Technology Strategy

cid:image001.png@01D236B0.2AE80B40

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner®

7 Magnolia Lane | Warren, NJ 07059
Mobile: 908.418.1593