[802.3_NGMMF] two files for Thursday's NGMMF Ad Hoc call are posted on the website

Dear Colleagues,

Two files by myself and Flavio Marques are posted now for our Ad Hoc call tomorrow, and there is a placeholder for Rick Pimpinella’s conversation-starter to be posted Thursday morning.

http://ieee802.org/3/NGMMF/public/adhoc/index.shtml

Please review the unapproved minutes from our January calls, also posted in their respective places.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581