From: Choudhury, Mabud (Mabud)
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:26 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unapproved Meeting Notes for Jan-11-2018 and Jan-16-2018 Ad Hoc Teleconference Meetings

All

I am catching up on past meeting notes. The unapproved meeting notes for:

January 11, 2018 Ad Hoc meeting: http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGMMF/public/adhoc/unapproved_minutes_ngmmf_adhoc_01_011118.pdf

and January 16, 2018 Ad Hoc meeting:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGMMF/public/adhoc/unapproved_minutes_ngmmf_adhoc_01_011618.pdf

are now posted. Sorry for the delay in posting these meeting notes.

Please review and let me know if there are any corrections or updates?

If possible, please review prior to tomorrow’s Ad Hoc Teleconference meeting. If group feels that there was adequate time to review, we can move to approve these meeting notes. Otherwise, we will move to approve them during February 22, 2018 Ad Hoc call.

Thanks

Mabud

G. Mabud Choudhury
Standards Manager
Global Fiber R&D and Technology Strategy

cid:image001.png@01D236B0.2AE80B40

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner®

7 Magnolia Lane | Warren, NJ 07059
Mobile: 908.418.1593