[802.3_NGMMF] agenda file and schedule for NGMMF in Rosemont

All,

I have submitted this the Agenda and General Information file to Mabud to post on the website.  But since it is Saturday, I am also issuing it on the Reflector so you can see it as soon as possible.

I have written the schedule as though it will begin at 6pm on Tuesday evening. However the 802.3 Plenary Meeting schedule also states that we can begin as soon as 802.3cd adjourns, if they adjourn early, see Note 3 in  http://ieee802.org/3/interims/0318_schedule_post_html.htm

If that occurs, then it will result in adjustments to the schedule, and I have tried to provide a bit of guidance in the agenda file on page 21 & 22.  My advice is that you attend 802.3cd Tuesday afternoon in Grand Ballroom GH (at least do your emails there) and be present when it concludes. Whatever happens it is my intention to provide an hour to eat in the hotel around the usual time.

We do have to resolve comments from the EC on our pre-submitted PAR and CSD responses Tuesday evening after 6:30pm, so we will be meeting in the evening regardless, for that purpose, even if we are able to review some contributions on Tuesday afternoon.

Schedule updates will be provided on the NGMMF Reflector and the 802.3 DIALOG Reflector.

I hope to see you in Rosemont this week!

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581