[802.3_NGMMF] NGMMF can start when 802.3cd adjourns - please spend the afternoon in Grand Ballroom H

Hello NGMMFers!

802.3cd Optics Track is complete.

However we cannot start until the Electrical Track and Closing Items complete, when 802.3cd adjourns.

They should adjourn early, but we do not know when.

Please spend your afternoon doing emails (or actively participating) in Grand Ballroom H.

We will move to LAX – Entry when we actually start.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581