From: Abbott, John S Dr [mailto:AbbottJS@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:16 AM
To: Lingle, Robert L (Robert)
Subject: RE: reminder of NGMMF Study Group Ad Hoc teleconferences on Thursday

Do you mean April 12 J

From: Lingle, Robert L (Robert) [mailto:rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:13 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues,

Please attend one of the two teleconferences on Thursday May 12 at 6am and 1pm Eastern times!

Check previous Reflector email for Webex information.

Hopefully we will receive approval to meet as a Task Force in Pittsburgh.

Please bring your thoughts to the telecom regarding what we need to cover in May to move expeditiously towards a draft.

Remember this is a contribution-driven process! Please consider how you can move us towards our goals with a contribution.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581