From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 6:47 AM
To: Elizabeth Kochuparambil <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>; Lingle, Robert L (Robert); George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adam Healey <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Steve Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jon Lewis <jon.lewis@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: IEEE-SA Standards Board ballot of NesCom teleconference recommendation

Hi Beth, Robert and George,

Just to let you know that the IEEE P802.3ck PAR, the IEEE P802.3cm PAR and the IEEE P802.3cg PAR modification request were all approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on Monday 14th May 2018, copies of the approved PARs are attached.

Sorry for the delay in letting you know, apparently there was a problem issuing the approval emails from the myProject system, see attached. Regardless the approved PARs are all available in the myProject system so we are good to go, congratulations!!

Beast regards,
  David