[802.3_NGMMF] Fwd: Reminder of call at 1pm Eastern US time Thursday for IEEE P802.3cm 400G over MMF TF

All, I sent this several hours ago from my work email address, but it did not reach the Reflector.  I hope this one does!

From: "Lingle, Robert L (Robert)" <rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: June 28, 2018 at 3:56:58 PM GMT+2
To: "STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Reminder of call at 1pm Eastern US time Thursday for IEEE P802.3cm 400G over MMF TF

Agenda Items

I.                 Jonathan King will share impact of wavelength limits on TDECQ filter bandwidth, per discussion at 6/21 Ad Hoc

II.                Other discussion related to consensus building on SR4.2 baseline

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join meeting in my WebEx Personal Room
https://themeetingson.webex.com/join/webex_2220505   |  717 453 872

Join by phone
1-8007682983 Conference dial-in number
access code: 798 501 5
Show global numbers<https://conf.cfer.com/?an=8007682983&ac=7985015&startview=gos&login=true>

Can't join the meeting?<https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055>

Notice: This communication is subject to our Privacy Policy<http://www.ofsoptics.com/privacy> and is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you received this information in error, then please advise the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete this communication from your mailbox.