[802.3_NGMMF] contributions to September IEEE 802.3cm Interim in Spokane and ad hoc reminder

All, the deadline for requesting presentation time is Thursday August 30th at midnight AOE.  The deadline for submitting contributions for posting on the web is Wednesday at midnight AOE.  The focus of the September meeting will be review of drafts for the 400GBASE-SR8 and 400GBASE-SR4.2 clauses.  Contributions should be focused on bringing closure to items that must be resolved to generate draft D1.0.

Our meeting begins on Monday morning at 8:30am and runs until 6pm that day.

Also please be reminded of the previously announced ad hoc calls on 8/23 and 8/30 at 1pm Eastern US. Please submit agenda items to me by 5pm Pacific Wednesday 8/22.  Details can be found on previous Reflector message linked here:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGMMF/email/msg00121.html

Warm regards,
Robert