From: Jonathan King <jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:40 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGMMF] [EXTERNAL]: [802.3_NGMMF] Final comment responses posted

Email Security Warning:

The following message was sent from an external e-mail address. Exercise caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or exchanging information.

Slides showing final responses to the comments against draft 0.2 are now on the 400Gb/s over MMF website: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cm/public/September18/final-responses-to-comments_D0p2_post-meeting_3cm_01_0918.pdf

Best wishes

jonathan