Re: [802.3_NGMMF] [EXT] Re: [802.3_NGMMF] announcement of IEEE P802.3cm Ad Hoc Telecons on 9/27, 10/11, and 10/25 Thursdays at 1pm Eastern

Hi Robert,   pls add me to your invite list.   Thanks, inho

From: Robert Lingle [mailto:linglerobertjr@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:17 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGMMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [802.3_NGMMF] announcement of IEEE P802.3cm Ad Hoc Telecons on 9/27, 10/11, and 10/25 Thursdays at 1pm Eastern

External Email

All, I have sent Calendar invitations to those who have requested it in the past.

If you would like to receive calendar invitation, please email me at rlingle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will add you to the distribution.

Warm regards,

Robert, Chair

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 6:09 PM Robert Lingle <linglerobertjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

This constitutes required advance notice of 400G Ethernet over MMF Task Force telecons on 9/27, 10/11, and 10/25 Thursdays at 1pm US Eastern time.

WebEx info is detailed below.

Warm regards,

Robert Lingle Jr., Chair

IEEE P802.3cm 400G over MMF Ethernet Task Force

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join meeting in my Webex Personal Room
https://themeetingson.webex.com/join/webex_2220505   |  717 453 872

Join by phone
1-8007682983 Conference dial-in number
access code: 798 501 5
Show global numbers

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.