[802.3_NGMMF] meeting time and rooms for IEEE P802.3cm 400 Gb/s over MMF Task Force

All,

The 802.3cm 400 Gb/s over MMF Task Force will meet from 1 to 6pm Monday and potentially from 8am to noon on Tuesday.  (We may not need the full time, but that depends on length of time required to resolve all comments against D1.0.)  I am planning to begin at 8am on Tuesday, to allow 802.3cm attendees to shift to overlapping meetings such as 802.3cn as soon as possible when we finish.

Please note that we are currently scheduled to meet in different rooms Monday afternoon vs. Tuesday morning.

Monday 1pm to 6pm: Great Hall Mtg#3 - 7th floor
Tuesday 8am to noon: Thai Chitlada 2 - 2nd floor

Please check the official schedule on the link below in case the room assignment changes.

http://schedule.802world.com/schedule/schedule/show#

Warm regards,
Robert