[802.3_NGMMF] IEEE P802.3cm Task Force telecon

Reminder of previously announced telecon Friday at 11am Eastern US time.

A calendar invitation was sent through Reflector two weeks ago, and the WebEx info is listed below.

Please send agenda items to me.  I have not received contributions yet, but I anticipate some follow-up discussion on topics from comment resolution on D1.0 in Bangkok.

Robert

Join meeting in my Webex Personal Room
https://themeetingson.webex.com/join/webex_2220505   |  717 453 872

Join by phone
1-800-768-2983 Conference dial-in number
access code: 7985015
Show global numbers

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.