[802.3_NGMMF]

Dear Colleagues,

I received word from David Law that the IEEE 802 EC approved IEEE P802.3cm to progress to Standards Association Ballot!

Special thanks for Ken Jackson for chairing the Vienna meeting in my absence, to Jonathan Ingham for handling comment resolution and draft editing, to Mabud Choudhury for generating the agenda file and keeping us all organized, and to Pete Anslow for expert advice as we moved through the process.

Hopefully draft D3.0 will be circulated for initial SA ballot in a few days!

Warm regards,
Robert