Re: [802.3_NGMMF] Reminder to submit presentations for IEEE P802.3cm ad hod on 8/8 Thursday

Dear colleagues,

As no one has requested time for a contribution on 8/8 400G over MMF ad hoc call, I am cancelling the call so you can plan your schedule accordingly!

A calendar cancellation will be issued later by Webex, after I get a chance to log in.

Warm regards,
Robert