[802.3_NGMMF] please sign up for 100G Short Reach SG Reflector!

All,

I thought this group would be interesting in knowing that the Reflector for the new 100G Short Reach (100GSR) Study Group is up and running, thanks to Adam Healy!

Please go to the 100GSR webpage at http://ieee802.org/3/100GSR/index.html to join the Reflector, in the usual way.

We have work to do to prepare for the first meeting in Geneva, so I hope folks will join the Reflector quickly, so we can start communicating!

I also wish to point out that the 100GSR Study Group will meet on Thursday and Friday of the Geneva meeting.

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/0120_sched_802_3_post.html

Warm regards,
Robert