From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] January 2020 Joint IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 Interim in Geneva
Date: December 3, 2019 at 9:47:08 AM PST

Colleagues,

Some folks have had trouble registering for the interim. I've posted
step-by-step instructions, provided by David Law, for creating an ITU user
account. Once you have your user account, you can register for the interim.

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR