[802.3_OMEGA] January interim minutes available

Colleagues:

The draft minutes for our SG meeting during the January IEEE 802.3 interim meeting series have been posted to the study group web pages.  Thank you for your contributions to that meeting.

Things came together very late for last week’s meeting.  I ask that you please start thinking about the next meeting and submit your March presentation requests on time.

Additionally, per our request Mr. Law has pre-submitted our proposed PAR and CSD documents to IEEE 802 for consideration at the March plenary meeting series.  (The detailed schedule for the meeting week has not yet been set, but if we receive PAR or CSD comments, we will address those on Wednesday of the March meeting series.)

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Multi Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Study Group