[802.3_OMEGA] IEEE P802.3cz Contingent Interim teleconference -- CANCELLED

Colleagues,

Because we have progressed our project to SA ballot, and the initial SA ballot will be open during the IEEE 802.3 interim series of meetings, the contingent P802.3cz interim teleconference is cancelled.  I will separately announce October teleconferences to resolve comments from the IEEE SA initial ballot.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force