[802.3_OMEGA] VCSEL reliability, unreliability, failure rate and ppm calculations in function of time

Celleagues,

As I commented in our session today, I want to share with all of you the piece of code I used to produce the plots of my presentation.

I provide you the script to facilitate the understanding of how unreliability function is calculated doing the derating of time coordinate depending on the acceleration factors for each backside temperature, and then the failure rate, and failures in ppm.
I hope it is instructive to you.

For the people that knows Matlab language it should be easy to follows considering the comments.

Any question you may have, please contact me or share it in the reflector.

Thanks

Rubén Pérez-Aranda