Re: [802.3_RTPGE] RTPGE-POE question list v1.0

Dave-

I think you missed some of the issues we bought up today.
To wit:
    - Will autos use both cl 33 PoE and non cl33 PoE?
    - Will non cl.33 PoE be used on an "ad hoc" basis?
        (i.e. on a plug and play basis by vehicle users)
    - (or) will non cl33 PoE only be used in connections that are:
        - permanent
        - matched power availability vs load
            (e.g. tail lamp or dome light assy)

Please edit them ito the list as you see fit.

Thanks,
    Geoff