[802.3_RTPGE] Antwort: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel Definitions ad-hoc conference call

Dear Mehmet,

I would like to take part in the channel ad hoc group conf call if possible

Regards,
Stefan

Dr.-Ing. Stefan Buntz
Daimler AG
Group Research & Advanced Engineering
Abt. RD/ESA

HPC 059-U059
Wilhelm-Runge-Strasse 11
89081 Ulm/Germany

Phone +49 (0)7 31 505-2089
Fax +49 (0)7 11 30521 64595
mailto:stefan.buntz@xxxxxxxxxxx

mtazebay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

04.06.2012 03:34
Bitte antworten an
mtazebay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

An
STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kopie
Thema
[802.3_RTPGE] Channel Definitions ad-hoc conference call

Dear Colleagues,

This is an invitation to have a conference call for RTPGE Channel Definitions ad-hoc.

Please can kindly send me an email with participant name & info if you want to join to this conference call by 6/6/2012

Then, a doodle poll will be set up for a date & time.

Chris and I will provide an agenda prior to this call and the final meeting info will be posted on the reflector.

Broadcom will host this conference call.

Regards,

-Mehmet

Mehmet Tazebay
Co-Chair, Channel Definitions ad-hoc for Reduced Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet PHY Study Group
mtazebay@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.