Re: [802.3_RTPGE] Channel Definitions ad-hoc conference call

Mehmet,

Please include me into the list.

Thx

Mario

Mario Traeber
Senior Director R&D
Lantiq Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.

office:      8 Kallang Sector, Infineon building, Singapore 349282

phone:    +65 6597 6790
mobile:    +65 8189 1985
e-mail:     mario.traeber@xxxxxxxxxx

VISIT US AT: http://www.lantiq.com

Lantiq Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.

Registered Office: Singapore

Company Registration No.: 200914618C

Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.

Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.