Re: [802.3_RTPGE] PHY & cabling objectives

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the input. I agree it was a very productive Telco and look forward to working with the group for further progress.

These are good suggestions. I will construct a new language for channel modeling in the preliminary objectives. Additionally, I should clarify for the group that these objectives intend to cover for both Automotive and Industrial Ethernet. The reach requirements are different but we need to consider both environments for broad market potential.

Thanks,

-Mehmet